Business Analyst - Global Proptech
Be our first Business analyst, implement new BI tools, set up best practices for data maintenance and provide analysis to influence key business decisions across the company. Present on 10+ markets from NY to Tokyo, international team, venture capital, and global ambitions.
About the role
Experience the vibe of a fast scaling company: energy, drive, fast pace, quick results. You can take full control of our data and turn them into empowering tool for the whole company.
- Create from scratch and maintain pertinent databases pursuant to the company’s needs with data coming from various sources, ranging from market to product and sales.
- Collaborate across functions to gather data, define metrics and KPIs for success and the process to monitor and improve them.
- Design and create actionable analysis and reports to drive decision-making across the company
- Actively identify opportunities to improve business operations and quantify the impact of strategic decisions
- Research and capture data from external resources, such as news articles, market reports and surveys.
Perks & Benefits
Maximum flexibility, freedom and responsibility. We don’t like hierarchy, micro-management or timesheets. We enjoy the time together in the office and after work, ideally in a music club.
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 25 days of paid leave
- Offices in Forum Karlín with a large terrace and great city view
- A vibrant community of UP21 startup incubator - meetups, workshops, parties
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- Free coffee and drinks, fresh fruits every day, weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
- Arcade games, ping-pong, gym for free
About the company
Disrupt the global real estate! Spaceflow is your building in one app. We connect buildings with their occupiers, so people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book a meeting room or shared bike, get news about the building, and enjoy the convenience of smart building features, like seamless access, in one place.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution, that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. Thanks to venture capital, we can scale, improve the product and conquer new cities.
Working in a scaling startup is all about passion, excitement, hardwork and dedication. You will set up all BI tools and processes from scratch. It’s all up to you.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative or related field
- Great (spoken and written) communication skills with the ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
- Excellent experience with statistical tools, packages and databases, such as SQL, R and Excel and previous experience with creating and maintaining databases
- High-attention to detail with strong analytical skills and ability to spot trends and insights
- Ability to work with unstructured data and extract data from unorganized sources