Community Manager UK - Global Proptech
About the company:
Disrupt the global real estate! Spaceflow is your building in one app. We connect buildings with their occupiers, so people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book and meeting room or shared bike, get news about the building, and enjoy the convenience of smart building features, like seamless access, in one place.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. Thanks to venture capital, we can scale, improve the product and conquer new cities.
You will have versatile workdays containing everything from content, client engagement, running workshops to organizing events for the coolest buildings in the city. Your mission will be to change the whole experience that people have in buildings. Together with your colleagues and property management, you will be working to create an amazing experience for tenants through various events, activities and content management in our app! This role is great for someone who likes different types of responsibilities (just like any other startup) and who is not afraid of changing people's everyday mindset.
- Account management of existing clients
- Building relationships with clients, spaceflow partners and end users (tenants)
- Collecting feedback from final users and property management
- Working side by side with other community managers, sharing tips and ideas
- Working with analysing our dashboard data and guide on and/or implementing best practices to optimise results for our clients.
- And again - it's all about the experience! Hence it will be your daily goal to create an amazing experience for our users through various events, activities and content.
Experience & Skills:
- Well presented, talkative, always eager to help others
- Fluent English speaker in both verbal and written language. It is a plus if you have a professional level of Spanish, Japanese or French as well.
- Quickly build trust and rapport with others
- Being proactive (we are looking forward to your ideas for content in the app)
- Very good communication skills, being able to communicate complex ideas in simple ways is essential
We'd love it if you had:
- Experience with event management and account management
- BA degree in any of the following fields: Marketing or international business
- Fixed salary + Bonus if KPIs are reached
- Relaxed office atmosphere in a co-working space
- An awesome, young and driven team to support you
- Flexible working hours according to your needs
- International adventures off-site with the whole Spaceflow team
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- Freebies and special deals from our partners
- Coffee and drinks
How to apply:
Please send us your CV with a few words about yourself and why you want to work for a startup like Spaceflow.
We'll be looking forward to meeting you!