Junior Content Manager - Global Proptech
Disrupt the global real estate!
Spaceflow is your building in one app. We connect buildings with their occupiers, so people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book a meeting room and shared bike, get news about the building, and enjoy the convenience of smart building features, like seamless access, in one place.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. Thanks to venture capital, we can scale, improve the product and conquer new cities.
You will be in charge of the content creation in our platform and set up some of the coolest buildings in the world. Your main mission is to create a user-friendly and interesting environment in the app through the content you will be creating, proofreading and publishing. Deliver the best possible experience to boost engagement. You should also be comfortable in finding ways to create engagement through written and visual communication.
- Developing a content strategy for various types of communities
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to the team.
- Create and post engaging content for our current building portfolio.
- Set up building profiles with relevant and attractive content in our platform.
- Work side by side with our community managers, share tips & ideas.
- Continuously updating and creating new templates for our library.
- Regularly update external campaigns and other content presented to our clients.
- Making sure service profiles are up to date and find ways to present them better in our platform.
- Analysing engagement data.
- Monitor content in profiles with premium plans.
- Fixed salary + bonus for each building and event you'll manage
- Relaxed office atmosphere in a co-working space
- An awesome, young and driven team to support you
- Flexible working hours according to your needs
- International adventures off-site with the whole Spaceflow team
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books, etc.)
- Freebies and special deals from our partners
- Coffee and drinks
Experience & Skills
- Native English speaker is a must
- German and other languages is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field or have previous work experience within content writing.
- Creative and have the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that increases engagement.
- Eye for details
- Being proactive (we are looking forward to your ideas for content in the app)
- Being able to communicate complex ideas in simple ways is essential
- Well presented, talkative, always eager to help others
We'd love it if you
- Are based in Prague or Berlin
- Own a pair of Toms shoes