Product Manager - Global Proptech
Join our Product team in Prague where you really can make a big difference. Help us define what is Proptech - a new and young industry - and help us shape it for our clients. Let's bring buildings into the 21st century together. Create a better product for users in 14 markets from New York to Tokyo and help us grow into the best global proptech company.
About the role
Experience the vibe of a fast scaling company: energy, drive, fast pace, quick results.
- Collaborate across all teams of business development, community management, engineering and marketing
- Our fast paced environment allows you to figure out the problem, find a solution and start implementing in fast iterative loops.
- Extract all the requirements, gather all the data, connect the dots and create bullet proof product specs
- Use Miro for product discovery, Productboard for prioritization, roadmapping and tracking insights and JIRA for project management with the dev team
- Participate in sprint plannings, sprint groomings, retrospectives and in dev discussions
- Work with data in Tableau together with our data analyst, distill insights and change the product to better serve the users’ needs
- Talk to our clients and end-users and find the best solution which fits them all
About the company
Disrupt the global real estate! Spaceflow is your building in one app. We connect buildings with their occupiers, so people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book a meeting room or shared bike, get news about the building, and enjoy the convenience of smart building features, like touchless access, in one place.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. Thanks to venture capital, we can scale, improve the product and conquer new cities.
Perks & Benefits
Maximum flexibility, freedom and responsibility. We don’t like hierarchy, micro-management or timesheets. We enjoy the time together in the office and after work, ideally in a music club.
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 25 days of paid leave
- Offices in Forum Karlín with a large terrace and great city view
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- Free coffee and drinks, fresh fruits every day, weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
- Arcade games, ping-pong, gym for free
- Great recognition, appreciation, and rewards program
- Yoga classes
- Multisport card
Working in a scaling startup is all about passion, excitement, hardwork and dedication.
- Proven track record of delivering awesome products and features for 4+ years - University degrees don’t matter, it’s all about your experience and approach
- Focus on user needs and problems, not features (it is a big plus if you are familiar with jobs-to-be-done framework
- Experience managing (big) B2B clients and talking to end-users
- Organized approach to sprint planning, backlog maintenance and delivering sprint goals is a must
- Great (spoken and written) communication skills in English with a ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
- You are a natural leader, curious explorer and are able to inspire people around you