Spaceflow is building the quality assurance team and you can be part of it. Our current goal is to start automating the regression test scenarios and we hope your abilities will help us reach that.
If you enjoy agile development (14 days sprint, daily standups, planning session, retrospective etc.), join us for having an opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience. We are a startup where you don't have to wait for ages for approval and you can see immediate results of your work.
About the role
- Test current products and identify deficiencies – API, web-based app and mobile apps
- Investigate product quality for finding possible improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the product & development teams to ensure consistent project execution
- Prepare and execute test cases manually and automatically
- Track defects in Jira
Perks & Benefits
- We enjoy the time together in the office and after work. The current pandemic situation has not stopped us and we enjoy periodic online meetups and gatherings
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 25 days of paid leave
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
- Multisport card
- Offices in Forum Karlin with a large terrace and great city view
- Free coffee and drinks, fresh fruits every day, weekly team breakfast
- Arcade games, ping-pong and gym for free
About the company
Disrupt the global real estate! Spaceflow is an app that connects buildings with their occupiers. Spaceflow integrates local services, smart building features, and community life in offices and residential buildings. In a single app, people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book a meeting room or shared bike, access the building seamlessly, and get news about the building and local events.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. From the start in 2016, we aim for the global market and currently, we are in 15 markets, including Prague, Berlin, London, Warsaw, and New York.
You are/you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Knowledge of UI testing (a must-have), automated testing (at least minimal knowledge)
- Familiar with software QA tools (Jira, X-Ray, Postman, SoapUI, TestProject) and QA processes
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time management
- Great interpersonal and communication skills