VP of Sales
Join us as a VP of Sales and help us to scale our Sales team on our way to expand into DACH, UK, US markets, and eventually become the leading global proptech company. Your responsibility will be to build and manage the sales team, ensure its performance as well as execute the biggest sales opportunities. Spaceflow is currently present in 16 markets, including New York, London, Vienna, and Prague, and with your help, we want to bring it into many more!
About the role
Experience the vibe of a fast scaling start-up: energy, drive, fast pace, quick results. Work closely with C-level and become a cornerstone for establishing a scalable sales team delivering on revenue targets.
- Managing Sales team to meet revenue targets
- Executing key deals to contribute in meeting revenue targets
- Recruiting of new Sales representative
- Defining sales strategy and optimizing the sales process and tactics
- Supervising and Advising reps on their current deals
Perks & Benefits
- We enjoy spending time together in the office and after work. The current pandemic situation did not stop us and we enjoy periodic online meetups and gatherings
- Rewarding structure based on individual and team performance
- Flexible working hours and home office schedules
- 25 days of paid leave
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books, etc.)
- Free coffee, drinks, and fresh fruit every day, and a weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meet-ups open to the whole Spaceflow team
- A great recognition, appreciation, and rewards program!
About the company
Disrupt the global real estate! Spaceflow is your building in one app. We connect buildings with their occupiers, so people can enjoy offerings from any local services, book a meeting room or shared bike, get news about the building, and enjoy the convenience of smart building features, like seamless access, in one place.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. Thanks to venture capital, we can scale, improve the product, and conquer new cities.
- You have a proven track record of closed sales
- You have grown a company revenue to at least 3M+ ARR during your career
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in Sales Management in SaaS industry
- You have hired at least 5+ Sales reps that achieved sales targets under your management
- You manage the Sales team based on data
- Your skillset consists of strong leadership, people and sales management, and sales competency
- You are a fluent English speaker (Company language), the German language is a big advantage